Friday, May 26, 2017

Oh HOLE-y Night

You know that we can never resist a holiday pun at ♥JINGLE BELLES♥... the more egregious the better, lol! So what could we possibly mean by "Oh HOLE-y Night"?! If you guessed that we're making cards with windows or other apertures cut through them, you are exactly right!

Here's what we made this week:


Lauren says, "I love florals and greenery at any time of year, but maybe most of all at Christmas. Having just acquired Tim Holtz's "Holiday Greens" dies this week, there was no question that my window card was going to involve festive foliage. I used two successive sizes of Nestabilities' "Labels Two" to cut and mat my window, then added a beautiful Petaloo burlap poinsettia as the focal point. Inside the card, there's some vintage sheet music and a wood veneer sentiment to round out the design."


Stephanie says, "I created my three apertures using Pretty Pink Posh Stitched Film Strip Die Cut.  I cut the die in light blue & white, and attached the squares to the inside of my card.  Each square has a fun little 3-D epoxy owl sticker (you can see the inside view on my blog)."


So get out your favorite dies, punches or trusty Xacto knife and create a window card with us this week. Link-up by Wednesday, June 7th at 6pm (EST). Keyword for galleries for our Flickr Gallery is JB:17:11.

4 comments:

Lisa said...

Beautiful cards!

What a fun challenge, I can't wait to play along!

Sue Crease said...

Girls this is a fab use of the phrase. loving both your cards.
sue

Sybrina K said...

What a great interpretation of that carol title! :)

Lorraine said...

You guys are so punny! And your cards are great too!