Friday, January 27, 2017

Stick With Us

We're still getting *stick*y this week with lots of stickers ... search through your stash and see how create you can be with your stickers.  Remember, you have until Wednesday, February 1st at 6pm EST to link-up.

Here's what we made this week.



Lauren says, "I love these adorable Santa and Mrs. Claus stickers from Doodlebug Design, so I was pretty excited to make them the stars of this week's card. I combined them with (mostly older) papers from a bunch of different companies and a print-at-home Jenni Bowlin holiday bingo card, using the awesome current sketch from Sketch Saturday."



Stephanie says, "I picked-up a sheet of cardstock stickers at Hobby Lobby this week in one of my favorite holiday color combinations.  Since I already had the coordinating cardstock, I went ahead and made two more cards you can see at my blog.  I love how stickers can help cards come together so quickly (and they're all mailable without extra postage)."

No comments: